Our plan was to announce the schedule for our spring edition.

Unfortunately the situation in our country is very dynamic and nobody is able to plan few weeks future. The current restrictions (in power at least until April 18th) are clear - no sport events, no hotels or restaurants open. In such circumstances it would be hard to organize anything, but we hope the situation would change before May.

We know it is hard to prepare the trip and yourself for the event, when you don't know the hours, final rules, accommodation possibilities etc. But we want to ask you for some more patience. We promise we will decide until April 20th, just after the decision about further restrictions would be made by our government. Will you wait for us?

fot. Alexis Berg