1) Download, print and sign your participant card.
2) Take PARTICIPANT CARD to the race office and collect the BIB numer.
Some most important info you ask us about:
1) The map of the event is available here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QNV00LYcq6sC_3hrjkZwMK11ONH4Gi6-&usp=sharing
You’ll find start areas, race office, support spots here.
2) We don’t have mass start during this edition. You will be divided into groups of 4 people (according to ITRA performance index). Every 30 seconds 1 group starts.
3) No GPS Trackers available this year. Sorry.
4) If we have any free seats in buses, we will let you know.
5) You need to collect the BIB number in the race office. This year those offices will be located next to the start areas (not in Krosno as usual). Please plan your visit in the race office as soon as possible. We want to avoid crowds in last minutes before starts.
If you have any other questions, let us know here!
IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT THE MAY EVENT
Some of you still hesitated about coming or not. So we decided to extend period of registrations and cancelling your participation. Yesterday Polish Health Ministry informed that hotels, pensions, B&B wouldn't be closed due to COVID restrictions. Even restaurants (outside terraces only, but still) will be open.
REGISTRATIONS AND CANCELLATIONS will be possible till 11:59 PM tonight.
BUS TICKETS will be available till 11:59 PM on Saturday May 1st.
So do not hesitate and come into Beskid Niski!
Anybody needs a lift to the start line or from the finish line?
All tickets are here:
Prices are much more expensive than last years, but we can book only 50% seats due to COVID restrictions. Sorry.
For foreign runners it can be hard to buy. Due to very short time we couldn't open payments with cards and platform is in Polish only, but please let us know (mail or messenger) what tickets you need and we will book tickets for you manually.
fot. Manuel Uribe Photography
It's April 20th, so we want to give you more info about the May event. Here are some key points:
1. WE RUN!
The most important info is you will be able to run with us in May. Of course some thins will be changed due to the pandemic restrictions, but we want you to feel the vibe of our event as much as possible.
Unfortunately we needed to change some essential rules:
- no mass start. You will be divided into 4-people groups (according to ITRA performance index). Every group start every 30 seconds.
- neither self-service nor eating allowed at the aid stations. Our volunteers will serve you with prepackaged food and you will eat outside the aid stations.
- no sleeping allowed in aid stations - we know it is hard for 150k, but that's the reality we live in.
- no main race office like in the following years. Every course will have their own race office in the town of the start. More info soon.
- no concerts, party, sleeping and hot showers at the finish line. Medal, deposit, toilet, take away food is all we can offer this year. Sorry.
Łemko Trail 30 – race office (Puławy Górne) Saturday afternoon, Sunday mornig, start: Sunday 16.05.2021, 9:00-10:00 AM
Łemko Maraton 48 – race office (Iwonicz-Zdrój) Friday afternoon, Saturday morning, start: Saturday, 15.05.2021, 7:00-8:00 AM
Łemkowyna Ultra-Trail® 70 – race office (Chyrowa) Friday afternoon, Saturday morning, start: Saturday, 15.05.2021, 9:00-10:00 AM
Łemkowyna Ultra-Trail® 100 – race office (Krynica-Zdrój) Friday, start: Saturday 15.05.2021, 2:00-2:30 AM
Łemkowyna Ultra-Trail® 150 – race office (Krynica-Zdrój) Friday, start: Saturday 15.05.2021, 1:00-2:00 AM
3. BUS SHUTTLE
Tickets for the bus shuttle from/to start/finish will be available this week.
Full Rules&Regulations will be published within 2 days from now.
Those who are not able to come, can resign until April 26th. You can contact us and get the voucher instead. With the voucher you can pay for Łemkowyna 2021, 2022 or any other event organized by us (@Maraton Wigry, @Szuter Master) till the end of 2022.
6. ADDITIONAL REGISTRATIONS
There is possibility to register for the May edition. We will open the formon Thursday 22.04.2021 (7:00 PM Warsaw Time) till 26.04.2021 (11:59 PM).
Remember that the fact we organize the event doesn’t mean the pandemic is over and it is 100% safe. We remind you to assess your own situation on your own. We will do our best to make it safe, but there is no 100% solutions these days. Also please remember we are very strict about the rules. We will be very serious about disinfection, social distance and wearing face masks. Once decided to come, please help us to make it as safe as possible
fot. Manuel Uribe Photography
model Fotografia Piotr Oleszak
Our plan was to announce the schedule for our spring edition.
Unfortunately the situation in our country is very dynamic and nobody is able to plan few weeks future. The current restrictions (in power at least until April 18th) are clear - no sport events, no hotels or restaurants open. In such circumstances it would be hard to organize anything, but we hope the situation would change before May.
We know it is hard to prepare the trip and yourself for the event, when you don't know the hours, final rules, accommodation possibilities etc. But we want to ask you for some more patience. We promise we will decide until April 20th, just after the decision about further restrictions would be made by our government. Will you wait for us?
fot. Alexis Berg
Phew, we have managed to cancel what needed to be cancelled.
We are now finishing to prepare fee transfers, vouchers and other options for you to choose in regards to postponing ŁUT 2020 to 14th-16th May 2021.
Please find the following:
On Tuesday, 27th October 2020 you are going to receive emails with individual links to the forms, with which you will decide what to do with your entry fee. You will have three weeks to decide, that is until Tuesday 17th November, 23:59 C.E.T. The options are:
- Fee transfer to the event in May
Your entry will be transferred to May, together with the fee. You can tick this box in the form, but it is also going to be the default option, which means that if you do not enter the link and do not fill the form, your entry fee will be automatically transferred to May.
- Voucher in the amount of payment
You are going to get a voucher to be used for any event organized by Ultra Foundation in 2021 and 2022, ie. Łemkowyna Winter Trail, Łemkowyna Ultra-Trail® (October edition), Maraton Wigry, or - if someone is fed up with running - a trail bike race Szuter Master.
Your fee is going to be utilized in 70% for an eco project of the Foundation (financing of a photovoltaic installation for one of schools in the Low Beskind, more info to come), the rest 30% will help the operations of the Foundation in these uncertain times.
- Ultra Foundation support
Your fee will fully help the statutory operations of our Foundation.
- Return of 100% payment within no longer than 180 days
in compliance with the bill dated 2nd March, 2020 on COVID-19.
Runners who wish to change the race distance for the event in May, will be able to do it on standard conditions and within bib availability on certain distances. We will start transfers from one distance to another once the fee transfer option will have been completed.
We have been asked about the possibility to sign up for the event in May for those who have not been registered already. Once we will have completed the above protocols and know how many runners have been transferred to May, we may open registrations for the remaining bibs if available.