It's April 20th, so we want to give you more info about the May event. Here are some key points:
1. WE RUN!
The most important info is you will be able to run with us in May. Of course some thins will be changed due to the pandemic restrictions, but we want you to feel the vibe of our event as much as possible.
Unfortunately we needed to change some essential rules:
- no mass start. You will be divided into 4-people groups (according to ITRA performance index). Every group start every 30 seconds.
- neither self-service nor eating allowed at the aid stations. Our volunteers will serve you with prepackaged food and you will eat outside the aid stations.
- no sleeping allowed in aid stations - we know it is hard for 150k, but that's the reality we live in.
- no main race office like in the following years. Every course will have their own race office in the town of the start. More info soon.
- no concerts, party, sleeping and hot showers at the finish line. Medal, deposit, toilet, take away food is all we can offer this year. Sorry.
Łemko Trail 30 – race office (Puławy Górne) Saturday afternoon, Sunday mornig, start: Sunday 16.05.2021, 9:00-10:00 AM
Łemko Maraton 48 – race office (Iwonicz-Zdrój) Friday afternoon, Saturday morning, start: Saturday, 15.05.2021, 7:00-8:00 AM
Łemkowyna Ultra-Trail® 70 – race office (Chyrowa) Friday afternoon, Saturday morning, start: Saturday, 15.05.2021, 9:00-10:00 AM
Łemkowyna Ultra-Trail® 100 – race office (Krynica-Zdrój) Friday, start: Saturday 15.05.2021, 2:00-2:30 AM
Łemkowyna Ultra-Trail® 150 – race office (Krynica-Zdrój) Friday, start: Saturday 15.05.2021, 1:00-2:00 AM
3. BUS SHUTTLE
Tickets for the bus shuttle from/to start/finish will be available this week.
Full Rules&Regulations will be published within 2 days from now.
Those who are not able to come, can resign until April 26th. You can contact us and get the voucher instead. With the voucher you can pay for Łemkowyna 2021, 2022 or any other event organized by us (@Maraton Wigry, @Szuter Master) till the end of 2022.
6. ADDITIONAL REGISTRATIONS
There is possibility to register for the May edition. We will open the formon Thursday 22.04.2021 (7:00 PM Warsaw Time) till 26.04.2021 (11:59 PM).
Remember that the fact we organize the event doesn’t mean the pandemic is over and it is 100% safe. We remind you to assess your own situation on your own. We will do our best to make it safe, but there is no 100% solutions these days. Also please remember we are very strict about the rules. We will be very serious about disinfection, social distance and wearing face masks. Once decided to come, please help us to make it as safe as possible
fot. Manuel Uribe Photography
model Fotografia Piotr Oleszak